Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Addition to the Road Show . . .

I usually know most of the conventions we will be attending for the year by August or September of the year before.  But I always leave a “stay tuned for additions or corrections” note on the Convention Schedule on our website, just in case something comes along that is too good to pass up.

Like this . . .

sailwinds

We are going back to Stamping by the Sea this year on Saturday, April 18.  This used to be the Ocean City, Maryland show – it moved to Cambridge a year ago.  When it was held in May, the dates were tough for me – and last year I didn’t find out about the new dates until it was too late.

I have been working with my niece Alex (some of you may remember her as the Queen of the Bubble Wrap Stomp a couple of years ago in Novi, Michigan – I know Picasso Gaglione from Stampland does) to see if her schedule would allow her to work the show with me – Alex and her family live only a couple of hours from Cambridge.  Alas, Alex made the varsity softball team at her high school this year and has a game that weekend – but her sister Mary, who is the “artsy” one in the family, is available and will join me to make her convention debut at our demo table.

So for those of you in the Chesapeake Bay and surrounding areas, make plans to join us!

No comments:

Post a Comment