Friday, August 2, 2013

The Official Dance of Setup Is “The Bubble Wrap Stomp” . . .

My niece Alex is helping us at the Novi show this weekend – this is her first time experiencing the Wonderful World of the Rubber Stamp Convention.  So we gave her all of the typical “rookie” setup tasks . . .

IMG_20130802_105420_783

Unloading the truck (yes, I know it was out of focus – I was setting up the gridwall) . . .

IMG_20130802_133729_219 IMG_20130802_133734_512

Gourmet lunch (Noooooo … don’t take my picture!) . . .

IMG_20130802_142627_387

Sorting through all of the Tim Holtz stuff . . .

And the list goes on and on.  But then came the payoff – I had a box full of the new Distress Markers, and each tube was in a bubble wrap bag.  I asked Alex to take the tubes out of the bubble wrap and price them, thinking she would put the bubble wrap into a box.  Silly me . . .

2 comments:

  1. And why should kids have all the bubble wrap fun? We didn't have bubble wrap when we were that age!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha! It looks like she had a lot of fun! Popping bubble wraps is not just actually a game or a way to have fun, it also is a stress-relieving activity. It gives you a break from the hard work and do something that exercises your muscles with minimal pressure on the brain so you can relax.
    Clay Delgado

    ReplyDelete