Friday, August 19, 2016

I Have an Absence Excuse . . .

I was out of the office yesterday.  For once (rare this summer), I am not away at a show.  But when I turned on my computer this morning, many of the messages that I read asked the same question – “Why aren’t the new Tim Holtz Crayons on your site yet?”

Thankfully, I have an absence excuse . . .

DSCN2520

I spent the morning and afternoon at Kings Island (massive amusement park just north of Cincinnati) with Ryan and Emily.  While there, I learned a very important lesson – I am getting too old for thrill rides.  I have always been susceptible to motion sickness, but could avoid it at amusement parks as long as I didn’t eat anything.  No more – my head and stomach were not happy.  But we still had fun . . .

DSCN2534

And the best image of my day came from behind.  I got home in time to let my system settle before the evening activities . . .

20160818_183202

Announcing the final scrimmage before the high school football season begins next Friday night.  Living in a small town, this is the best view of life in the fall – and this is where I will find almost everyone I know.  I put this picture on my Facebo0k page last night, and a high school friend from New Zealand (he was an exchange student and played football at our school in 1975) mentioned that he would like to come back to see a game and hear me announce.  I told him that I only plan on doing this through the 2049 season – anything over 70 seasons just seems greedy.

But enough about my day – I started catching up on the work stuff this morning . . .

distresscrayons4distresscrayons5distressinkkitdistresswatercolorkit

There are new Distress goodies from Tim Holtz on the horizon – and the first shipment should arrive on Monday!  Two new sets of Distress Crayons, a Distress Ink Kit, a Distress Crayon Watercolor Kit, and more.  There are also new Dylusions Stencils and some other items I’m still finding.  So click on this link to see what’s new – and check back in a day or two to see what else I have found . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment