Friday, September 9, 2016

We Interrupt This Idea . . .

I spent half the morning working on what I thought was a great idea (more on that in a minute).  But every now and then, I checked e-mail on my computer just to make sure I was keeping up.  And there it came – “Do you know about the new Christmas stamps and stencils from Tim Holtz?”

holtzholiday2016

CMS283 MTS020 THS066 THS071

I didn’t until then – and now, so do you.  Click on this link and you’ll see all 17 new items – they should be shipping this month, and as usual Advance Orders Are 20% Off the MSRP with Free Shipping in the Continental U.S.

What I was working on this morning will likely take me most of the weekend to finish – might even spill into Monday because of this . . .

20160908_203046_resized

That would be 2 1/2 gallons of homemade ice cream in those containers – a special treat for a birthday party being held for a special second grader on my block.  And I plan to spend part of my Saturday attending that party and eating some of that ice cream.

spellbindersdiscsept2016

S2-074 S3-215_layered_LR S4-512_layered_LR SCD-013 - Packaging-1 IN-027 S4-491 S4-543

I got a note from Spellbinders yesterday – along with a long list of more than 250 dies that they are discontinuing.  What I included above doesn’t even scratch the surface.  But they still have stock available, so we got special pricing that we are going to pass on to you – while they last, you can get them for 50% Off the MSRP.  I was only a couple of pages into the list when the Tim Holtz e-mail arrived, but I will get back to it as soon as I can – so check back to the page linked at the beginning of this paragraph.

And have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment