Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Lots of New Stuff Makes My Head Spin . . .

My head has been spinning – partly because of the cold that I have been test driving for the past couple of days, but mostly because every time I think I’m caught up with all of the new items that have been released – I’m not.

flowergardenframelits

This was the most recent one – Sizzix announced overnight that a new Floral Framelits Die Set is coming in November that works with two Stampers Anonymous Cling Mount Sets.  Looks promising – click on this link to check it out, along with the two cling mount sets.  All of them are 20% Off the MSRP with Free Shipping in the Continental U.S. – and we will ship the stamp sets and die set together when the die set arrives.

memoryboxsept2016

I thought I was caught up when I finished this – Memory Box released 78 new dies with winter and holiday themes today.  Memory Box has been really popular – their dies are taking up a whole cart in our booth these days.  No advance order pricing on these, but they will ship free for a limited time.

colorburstmoroccan

And Ken Oliver has four new Color Burst colors – along with a new assortment – and more new items that I won’t get to until tomorrow.

holidaystickles

And when I get done with that – or maybe before – I found out this morning that Ranger has announced Stickles and Liquid Pearls and new Tim Holtz goodies and such.

So I think that means I’ll be posting more stuff on the blog tomorrow . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment