Saturday, September 17, 2016

More Reading Material . . .

This is what I have been working on the last two days – it started quite innocently Friday morning, when I opened Facebook to wish a friend a happy birthday and stumbled across a live video of Tim Holtz introducing a whole bunch of new Idea-ology holiday goodies.

And a few minutes later the phone rang – it was a lady wanting to know how quickly those goodies were going to be on our site.

And a few minutes later an e-mail came – wanting to know exactly the same thing.

So I got busy . . . needed to get finished before heading out to announce the Friday night football game.

holtzideaologysept2016

And here is a link to some reading material when you get a few minutes this weekend.

20160916_190209_resized

I guess I didn’t need to rush – the start of the game was delayed for nearly two hours by a storm that blew through.

rangersept2016

Today, I worked on the Ranger new releases that I promised several days ago.

And with that, I wish all of you a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment