Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Two New Spellbinders Collections and a Look Behind the Scenes . . .

First business, then frivolity . . . I’m on a time schedule today.

spellbinderswoodlands

Spellbinders has two new lines of dies – Woodlands and Amazing Paper Grace.  Some of them you just might find very useful, especially this time of year.  And if you click on the graphic above, you’ll go to a page where you can see all of them.

And now the friv0lity – the following has been waiting on my cell phone for me to have a few minutes to give it life.  I walked into the York show building on Sunday a couple of weeks ago and discovered Sarah Justison from The Paper Cut and Mitra Friant from Impression Obsession practicing their jump rope skills behind Mitra’s booth (which was right next to mine, so I couldn’t miss it).  So I shot some video to share with you.  Sarah and Mitra are very creative – they are also very athletic (they have both done a number of walking/running events) – so I suspect that with time they will be experts at jump rope.  But not quite yet . . .

If you get this blog by e-mail, you won’t see the video above – but you can watch it by clicking on this link . . . https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MW-DPozvuhE&feature=youtu.be

No comments:

Post a Comment