Monday, June 9, 2014

More Sights from Sunday in Springfield . . .

I said yesterday that I was going into Wedding Mode as soon as I got home, and I still am – but I’m not there yet.  As I type this, I’m about to get back on the road headed home – there were a few sights from Sunday in Springfield that were worth sharing . . .

2014-06-08 11.15.52

This little observer greeted us in the booth just as the show started.  Must have been male – I wouldn’t have noticed but Natalie, Jen, and Donna Bedard were visiting at one of the demo tables and saw him perched on the gridwall watching them.  I was able to get really close to shoot a picture and he didn’t seem to mind.

20140608_111220 20140608_111214

I showed the Man in Black the pics of his alter ego (Fred), so of course he started vamping for the camera again . . .

20140608_124109

Another t-shirt I liked – made me think of Zoe . . .

20140608_153040 20140608_142252

And one endorsement (perhaps two) that might interest you.  Lisa from Local King Rubber Stamps saw the Tool ‘n’ One display in our booth during setup on Friday and picked one up to try during the Friday night Make & Take – and came back on Saturday morning to buy three more!  She used it all weekend and kept sending people over “to get that tool and the paper that Lisa is using.”  Lisa is a sweetheart and she is extraordinarily talented – if you haven’t wandered into her booth at a show, make it a priority the next time she’s at a show in your area.

Now I’m going home and into Wedding Mode . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment