Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Embarrassment and Apology . . .

I found out last night (and thanks to Connie Riley for catching it) that I misread the MSRP on some of the 27 new Spellbinders dies that were released earlier this month.  All of the new S2 series dies have an MSRP of $9.99, so our price on them should have been $7.99 (and not the $10.39 that was listed on our website until yesterday). 

Please accept my apology – the first 80+ dies in the S2 series all had a $12.99 MSRP and in my haste to get the new ones on our site I assumed they would be the same.  I have played the Wedding Card enough in the past few weeks to explain stress, fatigue, and more – I think I’ll just leave it in the deck this time and simply say “I’m sorry” . . .

I have spent most of the morning processing refunds to those of you who placed orders for them since I first listed them on June 12.  It may take a day or two for those refunds to appear on your statements.  As I type this, I still have a few to go, but I’ll get caught up soon.

It might be worth your while to take a look at these new dies again – they may be more enticing at $7.99 than they were at $10.39 . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment