Wednesday, December 4, 2013

A Head Start on CHA 2014 . . .

So I’m reading through my e-mail this morning, and I see the comment that our friend Sharon Lindquist-Skelley attached to yesterday’s blog post – “Greg, Tim Holtz and Sizzix just announced 3 new dies this morning. Can't wait for them to show up on the Marco's website. Thanks!”

I spent all day yesterday filling orders, so I had no idea.  Of course, Gary saw an e-mail from Sizzix but didn’t see that these three were releasing in December so he didn’t bother to tell me.  But Sharon did (thanks!) and I’m caught up now . . .

greenery

This is the graphic I put on our website this morning (and yes, you can click on it to get to the page where you can place an advance order for any or all of the three new dies for 20% Off the MSRP with Free Shipping in the Continental U.S.

And now I’m going back to filling orders . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment