Thursday, March 8, 2012

This Should Keep Us Busy for Several Days . . .

They’re here – the new Spellbinders dies.  And they have taken up a whole room at the mail center . . .

DSC02420 DSC02421

They cover a table . . . they block the refrigerator and the microwave.

DSC02422 DSC02423

They cover a desk that usually holds gift card envelopes . . . they displaced the crystal clear envelopes.

DSC02424 DSC02425

They displaced more crystal clear envelopes . . . and they covered stacks of vellum.

And while I placed these pictures and typed captions, Green Eggs and Ham got stuck in my brain -- “Do you like them on the table?  Do you stack them where you’re able?  Could you put them on a shelf?  Could you reach them as an elf?

Sorry . . . I’m back now – my apologies to Dr. Seuss.  As soon as I hit the “publish” key, we will start shipping the preorders.  Translation – we’re gonna be in the bunker until early next week.  Thanks for making this necessary!

3 comments:

  1. Greg, I liked your Dr. Seuss. Also, after your description of the Caramel Chocolate Chip Bars, I couldn't wait for the recipe to make its way to your blog, so I Googled it and found several. I opted for the one I thought would be good. You are right...they are fantastic. Now...if you want to send the recipe you have, I can compare it to the one I actually made and try your version!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! Love the poetry! My kids LOVED Dr. Seuss. And I made them green eggs once!

    ReplyDelete
  3. fun first post- be creative-we all love a look BTS.

    ReplyDelete