Tuesday, March 13, 2012

A New Item We Should Be Carrying?

I was on the way home at lunchtime, headed for a dentist appointment.  As I passed a local carryout about halfway there, I saw the message board underneath the gas prices and the gears in my brain started turning.  I couldn’t wait to get out of the dentist’s office so I could head back and snap a picture – my only fear was that they might have corrected their mistake before I got there.  Lucky me . . .

2012-03-13_13-40-00_213

So is this a new item that we should be carrying?

Egg on my face – I put this on our Facebook page and several people immediately informed me that there is such a thing as “Craft Beer”.  Oh well – that’s what I get for not being a drinker . . .

2 comments:

  1. News to me, too. I thought it was hilarious. To paint with it, or drink it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmmmmm! I wonder what if they have it in different colors and sizes? Too funny, I wonder if anyone told them about it.

    ReplyDelete