Friday, March 18, 2011

Just a Tease of Things to Come . . .

We are having so much fun here in Tucson.  It probably wasn’t the nicest thing I have ever done when I dropped that snake photo on you a couple of days ago – but that was fun, too.  I will share three images from our trip with you now, but the rest will have to wait until after I get back next week.

DSCN1674 DSCN1726

We spent all day Thursday at the McKale Center watching four NCAA basketball tournament games.  It was a great time and we’re going back for two more games on Saturday.  We were some of the first people into the arena on Thursday, and our seats were so close to the baseline that it just seemed fitting to walk down and have my brother take a picture.

On Friday, Dad, Blake and I spent seven hours hiking at about 8000 feet in the mountains north of Tucson.  It seems that we always find a sign warning us not to do something or other, and it has become a bit of a tradition for Blake and me to get a picture taken with the sign.

DSCN1744

And this was the moon Friday night – I shot the picture from just outside my parents’ place.  The sky is so clear here!  Have a great weekend, everyone – I will . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment