Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas to All . . .

2010-12-25_10-03-23_316

Zoe and I wish you all the very merriest of Christmases.  Here at our house, we had a new coating of snow overnight that gave fresh color to two weeks worth of graying slush.  The presents are opened, a Christmas cheesecake just came out of the oven, and I am about to head to the kitchen to clean up a mountain of dishes that have accumulated over the past few days.  But I wanted to take a moment to thank you all for your support over the past year – I look forward to seeing many of you again as we travel during 2011.

Speaking of travel, in a few hours my Great Christmas Adventure will begin.  I know it will span several states and it will be hectic, but at this point I don’t know how long it will last.  All I know for sure is there will be a story to tell when it ends.  Stay tuned . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment