Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Christmas Coupon Contest Winners

Karen called me Monday afternoon to see if I come up the store to take pictures of the Christmas Coupon Contest entries.  Honestly, with the hectic pace of my weekend, I had forgotten there even was a Christmas Coupon Contest.  But I took care of my photographic duties this morning . . .

winnerrobyntrimble

Karen chose two First Prize Winners – each will receive a $25 Marco’s Gift Certificate.  This is Robyn Trimble’s winning entry . . .

winnerrobyntrimble1

And here’s an enlargement of Robyn’s poem in case your bifocals are like mine and you need bigger type!

winnerjeanettealley

Jeanette Alley created the other First Prize Winner.

runnerupnancygalusha runnerupmeganchambers

Nancy Galusha and Megan Chambers were the Runners-Up – each received a $5 Marco’s Gift Certificate.

2010-12-28_09-42-58_798

The “Best of the Rest” – no prize, but they did get the 25% discount!  Thanks to all who participated.

No comments:

Post a Comment