Tuesday, June 26, 2018

Lift-Ink Lifts Off . . .

I clicked on Facebook this morning, and learned that my lunch was going to be delayed since Tim Holtz was announcing some new Alcohol Ink goodies at noon my time.  The sun was shining when I started, but by the time I finished getting the new items on our site, it was pouring rain outside so I got more than a little damp on my way to the car.  Guess I could blame it on Tim, but I won’t . . .

alcoholliftinkbanner1

Four new “must haves” were announced today – you probably already know why you “must have” two new Alcohol Ink Yupo Papers, but you can go find Tim Holtz’ Facebook Page and learn everything you need to know about Alcohol Lift-Ink and why you “must have” it.

TAC63810_260x340a TAC64169_260x340a TAC63346_260x340a TAC63339_260x340a

And then you can click here and order it . . .

When you get there, you will find two listings for the Alcohol Lift-Ink Pads & Reinkers. If you want to order ONLY a pad and/or reinker, we can't do free shipping because our cost to ship would eat up the profit and maybe more (still, you can get one of each and the shipping will be only $3.95). But if you want the Alcohol Lift-Ink Pads & Reinkers PLUS a package or more of the new Yupo Papers, you'll get the customary free shipping in the contiguous U.S. for advance orders.

I know it's confusing -- but all four new items are exciting so I hope you'll try them all -- and then we'll be happy to ship them free as usual.

3 comments:

  1. Will it be available from you at the stampfest expo on 6/30?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there! Any word on when these will start to go out? YES I'm anxious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm still waiting for my order from July 11 - any word on when these items will be shipped?

    ReplyDelete