Thursday, June 21, 2018

Once in a Great While . . .

It is rare, but every now and then we have a “cardstock party” and put all of it on sale.  And the first hot weekend of summer seems like a good time – so . . .

marcocardstockbanner

Yep – 25% Off All Marco’s Cardstocks through Sunday, June 24!  There is very little fine print – retail only, online only, previous purchases not included – so save a little computer time for us this weekend!

20180621_142317

I planted a tree in my side yard last fall – noticed while mowing last week that a nest had been strategically placed in the only place that could support it.  I almost missed it, and it was above my line of sight so I had to use a periscope (my cell phone) to see what was inside.  Looks like we’ll have new life on our block soon . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment