Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Tim Holtz Stamp Platform Is Unveiled . . .

The last Tim Holtz sneak peek was today – more than 20 minutes devoted to a single item.  And I have to admit that at first glance, I wondered what the big deal was about another MISTI look-alike – until I noticed that it’s reversible . . .

stampplatform stampplatform4 stampplatform1
stampplatform2 stampplatform3

The Tim Holtz Stamp Platform has a reversible stamping plate – one side for cling mounts, and one side for rubber stamps.  And that does appear to make it more than just a look-alike.  You can see for yourself by watching the sneak peek on Tim’s website or Facebook page.  They are expected to arrive in April – as usual, advance orders are 20% off the MSRP with free shipping in the Continental U.S.

With that, all of the new Tim Holtz items are on our site – except the Sizzix Alterations items which will magically appear on Saturday.

New items from Spellbinders, Faber-Castell, and probably more that I can’t remember as I type this will also appear on Saturday – stay tuned.

1 comment:

  1. OMG! OMG! OMGEEEE!! I CANNOT WAIT TO GET THIS! This looks A-MAZING! Tim has done it again!!

    ReplyDelete