Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Tim Holtz New Release Season Begins . . .

It actually started while I was driving home from Texas – the annual January ritual of Tim Holtz new item announcements.  Today is my first day back at work, so in-between the normal “first day back after a show catch-up” I have been working on getting them on our site. 

But I knew I was going to hit a roadblock today – the Sizzix “sneak peek” was today, but Sizzix wasn’t allowing anyone to put any of their new items on their sites until January 21.  Didn’t make sense . . .

Gary called Sizzix – and they still said “not until January 21”.  But then they called him back a few minutes later and had a change of heart.

CMS305 CMS294 CMS290

THS072 THS076 THS077

So along with lots of new Stampers Anonymous Cling Mount Sets and Layering Stencils like these, there will be Sizzix goodies and Advantus (Idea-ology) goodies and all sorts of other goodies that I haven’t even looked at yet.

And you’ll be able to see all of them as they magically appear on our site by clicking on this link at least once a day . . .

Of course, advance orders for each item are 20% off the MSRP until the first shipment arrives.

1 comment: