Thursday, September 3, 2015

Christmas in September . . .

I sat down to my computer at work this morning – going through the e-mail, one of the first items I saw wanted to know when the Tim Holtz Christmas Items that were on his blog yesterday were going to be on our site.  My initial reaction was “I did that back in July” – little did I know that there were more.  As I have said many times, I appreciate so much that our customers take the time to tell us what new items we need to be looking for.

christmas2015ideaology

If you didn’t know either (or even if you did), you can click on this link to see the Idea-ology goodies for the holidays.  As usual, they’re 20% Off the MSRP with Free Shipping in the Continental U.S. for a limited time.

And while we’re at it – don’t forget that the September Tim Holtz Distress Color will be announced at noon EDT on Friday!  I won’t put a link here, because it will change as soon as I add the name of the color to the item listing – but I’ll include it on the page of Idea-ology releases so you’ll be able to find it there as well.’

No comments:

Post a Comment