Friday, September 4, 2015

It’s Finally Purple . . .

I started predicting it in March, but I was wrong – in March, April and May – and then I finally gave up.  This was living proof why I don’t bet on anything.  I tell people that I have made thousands of dollars in the lottery over the years – because I have never played.

WiltedViolet

So today it finally happened – the September Distress Color of the Month is Wilted Violet.  As usual, you can order all six pieces for 20% Off the MSRP with Free Shipping in the Continental U.S.

distressminiskit14

Don’t forget that the second set of Distress Minis (Set #14) will also release this month – if you haven’t ordered yours yet, you can include it with your order for Wilted Violet.

accessorybags

And this was unexpected – today Ranger announced new Accessory Bags featuring four famous designers (Tim Holtz, Dyan Reaveley, Wendy Vecchi, and Dina Wakley).  I suspect these are going to be popular (sounds like a comment from “Captain Obvious” in the commercials I have seen way too much on TV lately).  This leads to a logical question: We have never carried Dina’s creations before – should we?

I hope that all of you are able to enjoy the holiday weekend.  I am already dressed for the evening – tonight marks the beginning of my 36th season announcing the high school football games in my hometown. 

And in response to many of you who encouraged me to take the plunge after the picture and comment from my mom’s birthday celebration last weekend – I’m getting the new mower tomorrow (from Lowe’s, of course – have to support my son’s new employer).

No comments:

Post a Comment