Sunday, July 13, 2014

It Begins Again . . .

Twice a year – every year – the New Product Waltz begins.  January and July, centered around the CHA show which is usually held in California.  This year appeared that it might be different – there was only the one “big” CHA show in January with a smaller show in July in Atlanta.  And some of the January releases were spread all the way into August and September.  So I wondered during the spring if we were finished with the July dance of new products.

Silly me . . .

I started seeing previews of new items a month ago.  Spellbinders has new dies but I can’t show them to you until July 28.  We R Memory Keepers has a new punch board and I can’t tell yet if I can show it to you or not.  Tim Holtz has lots of new stuff – some I can show you now (which is already on the site) and some that I can’t show you until July 28.  And I’m sure I’ll learn of more over the next couple of weeks.

Oh wait – I glossed over that one statement – “some I can show you now” . . .

CMS197CMS198CMS199CMS200CMS201CMS202CMS203CMS204CMS205CMS206CMS207CMS208CMS209CMS210THS026THS027THS028aTHS029THS030

Tim Holtz announced 14 new Stampers Anonymous Stamp Sets and 5 new Layering Stencils a few days ago – just as I was walking out the door to head for a show in Milwaukee.  So it took me a couple of days to get time to sit down at my laptop and get them on our site.

The good news is these are already shipping so we should have them very soon – but we’re doing the usual 20% Off the MSRP with Free Shipping in the Continental U.S. through the end of July.

SGG39778sticklestickledpinkSGG39785sticklesrosegoldSGG39792sticklesseafoam

There are also three new Stickles colors from Ranger – Tickled Pink, Rose Gold and Seafoam.  And from what I can tell, it also appears that nine Stickles colors are being discontinued (or perhaps already have and I missed the announcement) – Aqua, Baby Blue, Burgundy, Cotton Candy, Fruit Punch, Midnight Blue, Mystic Green, Pink, and Patina.  Ranger still shows these as available on their wholesale page (they are no longer listed as available colors on rangerink.com, but I don’t know how long we’ll be able to get them – for now, I have moved all of those colors to a separate “discontinued” Stickles item on our website.

TDA42013TDA42013aTDA42099

And two more Tim Holtz items from Ranger – a tin to hold Mini Distress Inks (if you’re in the process of collecting all 12 sets of four, you’re going to need four of these), and a matte coated Specialty Stamping Paper in quarter sheets.

Rather than doing individual links from each item to its page on our website, here’s a link to a section where you’ll find all of these new items along with others that have been coming out during the summer

No comments:

Post a Comment