Saturday, July 5, 2014

Apologies to Collinsville . . .

I have received several e-mails from friends and customers who have noticed that we are not on the vendor list for the show in Collinsville, IL on July 26-27.  It’s true – we won’t be there this year.  But I hope you’ll agree that I have a good excuse . . .

connergina

My nephew Conner is getting married on July 26, my son is one of the groomsmen, I’m shooting the wedding video – and some events in life just can’t be missed. 

When Barbara announced last fall that she was going to have to book a different weekend for Collinsville (the show was in August last year and in June for more than ten years before that), I told her about the wedding and that I wouldn’t be able to make it if she moved it to July 26-27.  But she had no choice – and sent me an e-mail as soon as she scheduled so I know she tried.

I will miss seeing all of you, and I hope you understand.  Hopefully, next year our schedules will cooperate.

No comments:

Post a Comment