Sunday, August 5, 2012

A Stampaway Tease . . .

I realized as I sat down to type this that a complete description of the fun and frivolity (complete with pictures) that was Stampaway USA XX this year will take more than an hour to compose.  Since I need to get up at 5:00 a.m. Monday because I promised Ryan that I would go with him to Cedar Point (which requires a 200-mile drive each way), I think I’ll just give you a tease right now and “the rest of the story” tomorrow . . .

For our longtime customers, the two most asked questions regarding Stampaway are “What was the theme for the Preview Party?” and “Did you wear a dress?”  For this 20th anniversary get-together, the answers are “Prom Night” and “Thankfully . . . NO!”

2012-08-03_23-05-40_8601

This is a quick look at all of us (some in costume, others not) . . . and since Karen hid (unintentionally) behind Tammie, here’s the only other decent shot I got of her, taken while they were snacking after the Preview Party ended . . .

2012-08-03_23-04-10_24

I think you’ll enjoy the story behind my outfit – and when I’m finished, I think you’ll agree that it was better than a formal.  But I just yawned, so that will have to wait until tomorrow . . .

cherylmug

And so will the story behind Cheryl’s “mug shot.”  Intrigued?  I hope so . . . stop back tomorrow for a full report!

No comments:

Post a Comment