Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Stamping Gala Tease, Part One of Many . . .

My apologies to those in the hinterlands – over the next few days, I’m going to drive you nuts.  Either that, or I’m going to send you in search of a travel agent.  For the locals, I assume you have already put in for vacation . . .

gala

The annual Stamping Gala in our store here in Dayton starts on Tuesday, July 31 and continues through Wednesday, August 8.  As usual, the fun surrounds the 20th Stampaway USA convention in Cincinnati (Preview Party August 3, Convention August 4).  The store will be hopping, with nine days full of classes, demos, make and takes, and more!  I just finished a big graphic showing all of the Free Make & Takes and Demos . . . so why not share it with you?  Or so I thought – I put it here and it was blurry and unreadable.  So all you’re going to get here is a little bitty graphic, linked to a much bigger one on our site – just click on the picture and you’ll go there.  Dates and times are noted below each project picture.

GalaMake&Takes

No comments:

Post a Comment