Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Here’s Something You Can Do While You’re Waiting for My Stories from Texas . . .

I am back from my whirlwind trip to Texas.  I took a few pictures . . . I’ll tell a few stories . . . but not today.  Today, you need to be reminded that there are items on our website that you may not have noticed yet.

At 11:00 a.m. EDT this morning, I pushed a series of buttons that revealed the remaining Spellbinders dies from this summer’s CHA release that weren’t part of their Blog Frenzy last month.  Want to see a few?

S5-128_LR S5-134_LR S5-147_LR

S5-148_LR s5-125_LR s5-126_LR S5-129_LR

That’s enough – I didn’t even link those pics to their product pages on our site.  You need to go there and see all of them!  So click here and they’ll pop right up!

658255 658261 658260

Same with these – here is just a taste of the new Tim Holtz summer CHA releases.  I’m still working on getting all of them on our site – I thought it would happen in Texas, but I was just too busy.  I know the folks at the show appreciated our efforts – and I’m sure you understand!  So click here to see the Tim Holtz items and keep checking back for more!

And tomorrow, I’ll tell a few stories . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment