Tuesday, February 28, 2012

The Right to Criticize Includes the Obligation to Praise . . .

I spent one day on my soapbox last week, grumping about the delay in receiving the new Tim Holtz Distress Markers.  But if I’m going to do that, then I need to be willing to shower the praise when something comes in early.  It happened today . . .

2012-02-28_12-24-42_406

The first few boxes of new Tim Holtz goodies arrived today.  Don’t get too excited – this only involved five items.  But those four boxes on top weren’t expected until March, and for another day and a half it’s still February.

2012-02-28_12-26-01_124

And this was what was inside.  So there – maybe it’s not a shower, but I have at least sprinkled praise where it was due.  We now return to your regularly scheduled grumpiness . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment