Thursday, March 4, 2010

Clarification . . . and a Hint of Spring . . .

I knew almost immediately that I should have made myself clearer in making the Facebook announcement.  I have NO intention of dropping this blog – I’m having too much fun with it.  I find myself in situations that just scream “blog fodder” at me and I start taking pictures.  I still find it amazing that many of you enjoy this – but my dog has become a celebrity over the past year and I could never take that away from her!

The snow has finally melted enough that I found some signs of spring when I got home Thursday evening . . .

0304001819

These will be daffodils in a few weeks . . .

0304001820 0304001821

And these crocuses will bloom in a few days.  The purple ones at right will bloom on Friday, but I won’t be around to see them.  Karen and I will be in Indianapolis setting up for Heirloom’s Rubber Stamp and Paper Arts Festival at the Indiana State Fairgrounds (Saturday 10:00-5:00, Sunday 11:00-4:00).  If you’re in the area, stop by and see three demos in our booth – it’s another 40 Feet of Fun . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment