Thursday, October 12, 2017

Vote for Steve . . .

Got a note this morning from our good friend Steve Lindeman from Toomuchfun Rubber Stamps – Steve and Michelle are also the promoters of shows in Fort Wayne, Syracuse, and Sevierville . . .

Hello my good friend Greg,

I made a 30 second video to promote Audible and I need some votes!   Any chance our wonderful world of stampers would be so kind to watch it and vote for me?? :)  I'd be forever in their debt.  They just click on the link and watch it and vote (takes a few seconds to load) if I did it right :)    I hope this makes your blog today, because this is the last day to vote!!!!!!    Thanks a lot!  

steveaudible

This is a screenshot – to see and vote for the actual video, you’ll need to click on this link . . .

https://www.audible.com/mt/audible20?_wyng_media_es_59b57dd6d1b5310a49a253e6=Twitter+share&component=gallery_1767386824348&content=119757533#/

Today is the last day – support a nice guy!

No comments:

Post a Comment