Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Celebrating a Life Well-Lived . . .

For the locals . . . we have a heavy heart today.

judydavidson1

Our friend and matriarch Judy Davidson finished a nearly 20-year battle with cancer yesterday evening. If you have ever been in our store, you surely have met Judy -- she truly was the spice that added flavor to Marco's Paper.

Visitation will be Sunday, April 30 from 2:00-5:00 at Westbrock Funeral Home, 5980 Bigger Road, Kettering.  Funeral will be Monday, May 1 at 10:30 at St. Charles Borromeo, 4500 Ackerman Blvd., Kettering.

2 comments:

  1. I am so sorry for your loss. May her memory be a blessing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sorry to hear this news. Besides Judy helping me at Marco's, I helped her across the street at KeyBank where she was a customer and I was an employee. Thank you for relaying the news here.

    ReplyDelete