Wednesday, November 25, 2015

The Big Sale Starts VERY Soon (and Then I Can Start Baking) . . .

It is the day before Thanksgiving . . . and I have been given a lengthy baking/preparing to-do list (cheeseball, chocolate mint cookies, gluten/dairy-free brownies, pumpkin cheesecake lasagna) that I need to accomplish between now and 3:00 p.m. tomorrow.  But first, I need to finish the work stuff – and as s0on as I do, the following will begin . . .

25off2015

I hope to have everything ready to go before I leave the mail center this afternoon.  So by 6:00 p.m. EST it should be official – if you see this graphic on our homepage, the sale is on! 

So please save a little time in your busy holiday weekend to browse our site and submit your orders.  From the experience of the past few years, I know that we’re going to be overwhelmed for a while – so please be patient with us and we’ll fill your orders just as fast as we can.  And if a portion of your order is for a holiday gift, please put a note in the comments section at checkout – we’ll do our best to make sure those go out promptly.  Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment