Friday, October 24, 2014

Red at Night . . .

Thought you might enjoy what I saw yesterday when I went outside to light the candles inside the pumpkins . . .

20141023_185921

Wish I had known it was coming so I could have shot video.  The whole spectacle lasted about five minutes ... started as a few pinkish wispy clouds and over the course of about two minutes deepened into this ... then two or three minutes later it had faded out completely.

20141023_184746

On a lighter note, I should have taken “before” and “after” pics of this.  The “inside” of the Reds logo had sagged completely and the Wishbone C was no longer recognizable.  And the “stripes” on the cap had done the same.  So I propped them up with a few red plastic toothpicks – if I could have done the same with the team, they might have been playing in the World Series tonight.

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment