Monday, October 7, 2013

A Double Message in Fabric . . .

I get a kick out of reading the t-shirts that some of you wear to conventions.  A lot I have seen before, but now and then I see one that needs to be shared.  This one I saw yesterday . . .

IMG_20131005_123234_744

I chuckled when I read it and asked if I could take a picture of it to share on the blog.  Found out that she had embroidered it herself.  Then she asked me if I had read the back (I hadn’t) . . .

IMG_20131005_123314_530

A lot of humor on the front – a lot of truth on the back.  And if I changed a word or two on the front, most of it would apply to me -- “I had no clue that one tiny rubber stamp convention would lead to this . . .”  You folks have been therapy for me, and for my family – many times in ways that you never knew.  Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment