Saturday, June 23, 2012

Spellbinders Blog Frenzy Strikes Again . . .

CHA starts three weeks from Tuesday (July 17) – and those of you with the fever for all things Spellbinders know that means that it’s time for Blog Frenzy again.  It actually started two days ago, so I’ll just plead “hectic schedule” (that and reacting to your outpouring of support for Kathy Krivitski – she is still flying high from that) and get down to business . . .

blogfrenzy

Click on the graphic above and you’ll go to the Spellbinders blog, where you’ll find links to the post for each day of the Blog Frenzy.  Each post will lead you to three other blogs where one or two of the new dies are revealed.  Then, as you read and discover new dies that you just can’t live without, click on this link to come back to our site and place your advance orders.  With a few exceptions, the new dies should ship around August 15 – and as usual, orders placed before Spellbinders ships will be 20% Off the MSRP with Free Shipping.  And we will ship orders for new dies in the order received as soon as they arrive.  Feel free to place your orders as you see dies you’d like, and we’ll try to ship everything together.

(One disclaimer – if you happen to click on that link right after I post this, you will find that page completely blank.  I am putting the cart before the horse a bit – when I finish here, I will start adding dies to that page.  When I catch up, you’ll find all of the dies that have been revealed so far.  Then each day through June 28, as many as six new dies will appear.)

Once the blog frenzy has been completed, you’ll want to click that link again at exactly 11:00 a.m. EDT on Tuesday, July 17 – when CHA opens and the rest of the new Spellbinders dies (I blinked while I was counting them, but I think there are 83 altogether) will appear.  For us, that’s when the frenzy really begins.

Now since I know you’ll need something to keep you occupied while I’m putting the new dies on our website, here are three YouTube videos that Spellbinders created to introduce you to some of their new offerings . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment