Friday, June 22, 2012

Same As Every Other Friday . . .

Gary called me this morning to inform me that today is “Take Your Dog to Work Day.”  I think I read that someplace earlier this week – not that it would have mattered much.  If I am in town, every Friday is Take Your Dog to Work Day . . .

2012-06-22_12-05-39_355

But just to confirm, I walked out front to make sure that there was a canine presence (yeah, I got the right species this time). 

I remember when Ryan was in school and they would have “Take Your Son to Work Day” – he would beg me to let me stay at school.  He had been coming here at least once or twice a week since he was 18 months old, and it had long ago lost its thrill.

1 comment:

  1. Begged to stay at school, that's too funny! Our daughter probably felt the same way when we had our own business. I'm sure Zoe doesn't mind. :)

    ReplyDelete