Monday, December 5, 2011

Sympathy Cap?

I stopped by to check on Mom and Dad yesterday after church.  When I walked in the door, I had to laugh at Dad – my first thought was that he was wearing a sympathy cap so Mom didn’t feel bad about her lack of follicles.  But he has been wearing driving caps to keep his head warm for 20 years or more.

120411111111

Still, I had to put the two of them together so I could get a shot to share with the family.  And yes, you can consider yourselves family as well . . .

6 comments:

  1. I kind-of consider myself family too. Thanks for keeping us updated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the picture. They are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a wonderful picture and how lucky you are to have them still in your life. thanks so much for thinking of us as family too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are so cute! wonderful pic :) thx for sharing! Hope your Mom's treatments are going well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. They both look great! Thanks for sharing them with us.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a charming picture. Your mom's eyes are sooooo blue! My dad used to wear a hat like that all the time. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete