Sunday, July 30, 2017

60 Years . . .

I have so much catching up to do – this seems to happen every year during the summer show season.  I think my best bet is to try to sit down each day and share a few images that I have observed over the past few weeks, interspersed with new releases and the Stamping Gala in our store that’s only about a week away.  So let’s begin with a milestone . . .

20170722_132116_resized 20170722_133158_resized

June 28 was my parents’ 60th wedding anniversary.  The celebration was held just last weekend, and it was my fault – I left for a show in Florida on their anniversary, and last weekend was the first one I had been home since then.  Thankfully, everyone else was available then as well.

60th1 60th2

Amazing how little has changed since 1957 . . .

60th3 

And how much has changed.  There was a time that doesn’t seem so long ago when I was the little one sitting on their laps – now I get to sit on the Old Folks’ Couch with them and Amelia has the prime seat location.

20170722_131540_resized

Of course, no family occasion would be complete these days without a picture of Grandpa with his pride and joy . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment