Tuesday, December 27, 2016

End-of-Year New Items . . .

There have been quite a few new items announced during December, but I have been so busy trying to do my job, my Christmas shopping, my Christmas baking, and such that I neglected to mention them here.  So here goes . . .

memoryboxvalentine2017

Ready to move on from this Holiday Season to the next?  Here is a good start – Memory Box announced lots of Valentine-themed dies and we’ll have them very soon . . .

spellbindersdec2016

Spellbinders announced the first December releases that I can remember, with six D-Lites and eleven Stamp/Die Combos . . .

spellbindersdiscsept2016

This is a rerun – but it isn’t – Spellbinders also added 30+ dies to the discontinued list and they’re available at 50% off the MSRP . . .

stampperfectbanner

And this is the answer to several questions we have received over the past few weeks – yes, we have Hampton Art’s Stamp Perfect Tool . . .

Finally, a tease for a post that will come sometime between now and the end of 2016 – containing a picture of a family milestone coming early in 2017 . . . stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment