Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Milestones and Teddy Bears -- But No Selfie Sticks . . .

Here are a few images from the lighter side – I figure we can all use them after yesterday’s post about Ellen.  All came from Sunday in Lawrenceville, Georgia – tomorrow, I will share more about Karen’s Excellent Lawrenceville Adventure . . .

20160207_144007_resized

Congratulations to our friends Larry and Judith Kleinschmidt from Stamps by Judith & Heather -- they celebrated their 46th wedding anniversary on Sunday by working the show in Lawrenceville!

20160207_115938

A boy and his bear . . .

20160207_135952

And this was my laugh for the day – I helped a customer get her purchases out to her car and saw this on the way back to the building.  To think that until about a year ago, I had never heard of them . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment