Friday, June 5, 2015

My Noon Absence Excuse . . .

I was not sitting at attention on my computer at noon on Friday, waiting breathlessly for the release of the June Tim Holtz Distress Color of the Month.  But I think I had a good excuse . . .

20150605_174333

I was hard at work setting up the booth for the West Springfield, Massachusetts show this weekend – took this picture just before I left at the end of the day.  Add some signs, two people to run cash registers, and one person to wander the booth and help customers, and we’ll be ready to rock on Saturday morning.

20150604_195832

This was the view from the parking lot of my hotel on Thursday evening.  Those who know me well know that I am not a bit artsy. . . but I sometimes stop and stare at the artistry of a sunset with the sky as its canvas.

But I digress.  Here it is . . .

HickorySmoke

As with the other five months, order the entire set of six items and save 20% off the MSRP with free shipping in the Continental U.S.

No comments:

Post a Comment