Friday, November 28, 2014

Last Reminder – Shop Small and Save Big Tomorrow!

I hope no one thinks I’m nagging – this is such a good deal that I would hate for anyone to miss it in the hustle and bustle of the first weekend of the holiday shopping season . . .

Small Business Saturday Flyer_651493215

Click on the graphic above or on this link if you haven’t registered your American Express card for the three $10 statement credits you can earn if you shop local small businesses on Saturday, November 29.  We hope that the locals will use at least one of their credits at our retail store – you have to shop there in person, no online or phone orders are eligible.  But no matter where you are, how often does Corporate America offer you $30 in free money?

Remember that those local businesses have to be registered with Amex for you to get the statement credit (if they aren’t, it was their fault – it’s easy) – you can click on this link to to go a map where you’ll find all of the participating businesses in your area.

So far, I already know where two of my credits will be earned – Esther Price Chocolates are legendary in Dayton, and Bentino’s Pizza is the best in my hometown.  I’ll be spending a little time on that map tonight as I figure out my third stop. 

Have fun this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment