Friday, January 18, 2013

Three More Great Suggestions from Our Customers . . . Plus One

I have said many times over the years that the best suggestions come from our customers – in all honesty, we would still be a small print shop in Centerville, Ohio if two local stampers hadn’t wandered into our little front room where we sold scrap boxes and leftover paper to churches, teachers and such.  Their “You should be marketing to us!” is what started us down the yellow brick road and changed my job description completely.

Last Saturday, I stepped away from my cash register at the show in Grapevine, Texas and spent about six minutes on my laptop clicking about 200 little red “Xs” in the background on our website to turn them into green checkmarks that made new CHA releases visible.  With CHA two weeks early, I had been working on the new items until I was bleary-eyed.

But a series of e-mails I have received since I got back from Texas sent me back to the laptop again.  In each case, I will give the credit to the first one who made the suggestion, but they aren’t the only ones . . .

Layout 1 Layout 1 Layout 1 Layout 1 Layout 1

Monique Stam was the first – she wanted to know why we weren’t offering the Tim Holtz Cling Mount Sets from Stampers Anonymous, since we carry so much of his other goodies.  We do carry them in our store – I just never thought about putting them on our site.  The pictures above are just a few of the new sets – click on the blue link to see all of them.

     EnvelopePunchBoardWeRMemory

The second came from Martha McGreevy, asking if we were going to carry a new item called the Envelope Punch Board from We R Memory Keepers– I really didn’t about it much until I watched their video . . . and then I immediately put it on our site.

      656498

And this morning it was Judy Jackson’s turn, wanting to know if I had heard about the new Dimensional Cutting Pad from Sizzix.  This one was actually on the new items list that we received from Sizzix, but I missed it because it wasn’t on Tim Holtz’ blog when he teased his new items.  The video was shot by a company from Canada at CHA, and it’s the only thing I have seen so far that explains how the Dimensional Cutting Pad works.

701045 98202_3 98202_5 98202_6

And finally, here’s one we found out about on our own!  Annie’s Attic just released a new Spellbinders Giftabilities book and we’ll have it on Monday – 64 pages with 32 new paper-craft projects.

Thanks to all of them for the suggestions!  And to the rest of you – if you ever see something that we should be carrying, please let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment