Tuesday, January 1, 2013

The Start of a Great New Year . . .

happy_new_year_banners

I’m running a little behind, but I spent my New Year’s Day working – first on stuff in the house, then on new Spellbinders and Tim Holtz offerings that may be of interest to you in the next couple of weeks (and I won’t kid you – I did get to watch some football while I was working).  I spent New Year’s Eve with friends – most of us grew up together and we always look forward to a relaxing evening of food, games and conversation (and of course trying to stay awake until midnight).

I did want to share one more picture with you – we took it on Christmas Eve Eve, but it just came to me by e-mail this evening . . .

Christmas Eve Eve 004

This is the latest in a lifetime (actually three lifetimes – the grandsons) of family pictures we have taken on December 23.   This one isn’t as comical – or as touching – as the one last year, but it has just as much meaning for me.  And I like Mom’s “hat” much better.  I didn’t realize until just a few minutes ago that Mom wore the same vest this year as last year – and many years before.  If you missed last year’s picture and a few from previous years, you can find them here.

May you all have a most joyous 2013.  I look forward to sharing it with many of you through our interactions at shows, through this blog, by e-mail, on the phone, etc.

1 comment: