Wednesday, January 11, 2012

The Spellbinders Hype Machine Begins Anew . . .

Brace yourselves . . . the winter Craft & Hobby Association trade show (known to those in the biz as “CHA") starts Sunday, January 29 (known to others as “that Sunday where there is no football”).  So for those of you who love Spellbinders dies, the frenzy starts tomorrow (Thursday, January 12).


Each day for eight days, between four and eight new dies will be “revealed” through projects posted on various blogs.  To get a look at the whole schedule, click here or on the graphic above.

Not a blog-hopper?  That’s OK – I will add the dies that have been revealed each day to our site.  If you click on this link and then save it to your Favorites, you can go back each day and see what’s new.  If you see something you like, you can preorder it immediately.  As always, we’ll offer 20% off the MSRP and free shipping for preorders.  As it stands now, the dies should be ready to ship in late February or early March.

By the time the the last projects in the blog frenzy are unveiled on January 19, about 60% of the new dies will be public knowledge.  The other 40%?  Those dies won’t be shown until Sunday, January 29 at 1:00 p.m. EST.  So check our site often and get ready – you have a little over two weeks to prepare yourselves!

Here it is once again, just in case you missed it . . .

Click on This Link and Save It to Your Favorites So You Can See All of the New Dies as They Appear!

1 comment:

  1. cool. even better was seeing in the e-mail just now that your Mom's cat scan was clean!! awesome!!! Hope the good news continues!!!