Monday, October 8, 2018

In Memory of a Good Friend . . .

I got a text on Saturday evening – the message stopped me cold.  I really have been expecting it for a long time, but each time Kathy Krivitski (Seaside Stampin’ Ink) had another health crisis, somehow she pulled through.

But not this time – she died on Saturday afternoon.

kathykrivitski[3]

This is one of my favorite pictures of Kathy, with one of the birds that she loved so much.  The last five years, she has had her adorable granddaughter Gracie to give her joy and lift her spirits.

Our prayers go out to Joe and the rest of the family.

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry for the loss of your friend. May her family find comfort in knowing she was so loved!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry to hear. I saw Joe a few weeks ago. I think he knew. But thoughts are with him and family.

    ReplyDelete