Saturday, February 25, 2017

34 Minutes on Why You Need Distress Oxide Inks . . .

Our sales of Tim Holtz’ new Distress Oxide Inks have gone through the roof (again) over the past ten days or so.  We don’t always know why – there aren’t enough of us around here to keep up with all of the blogs and videos and such.  But then I started getting e-mails – and people came into the store – and they were all saying the same thing – “I saw Jennifer McGuire’s video and I just had to have them.”

So this morning I searched for it – in case you haven’t seen it yet, grab a cup of coffee ahead of time because it lasts 34 minutes . . .

I know that often when I put a video on this blog, the e-mail feed only shows a black box – so here’s the link you can click on if you need it.

And here’s a link to the Distress Oxide Ink product page if you need to order your own set – did I mention that they are still 20% Off the MSRP if you order the entire set of 12 colors?

20170225_102344

When I am in town, Saturday is one of the few days of the week that I can be involved in filling orders.  So this morning, Zoe and I came in and I did this while she got settled near the front window – sent out orders for Distress Oxide Pads.  We have lots of them – so if you haven’t taken the plunge yet, watch the video. 

A box like this could be on its way to you soon . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment