Sunday, June 12, 2016

Summer Release Season Begins . . .

My life has been so hectic the past three weeks or so (last night was the first time I was able to check e-mail in ten days) – some work, some personal, some mechanical.  Won’t bother you with the details today – but I probably will over the next few days once I get home from this weekend’s show in Minnesota.  I have a lot of catching up to do – shows in New York, Massachusetts, and Minnesota . . . a graduation in Maryland . . . a 40-year high school reunion . . . a wedding gift delivery . . . a wedding anniversary.

But those will have to wait . . .

661206 661207 661208 661288 661287

Because the first six in what I’m sure will be scores of new Tim Holtz products were announced this week, and should be delivered in July.  As always, I have created a page where you will be able to see all of the new items as they are announced – you can get there by clicking on this link – and you’ll want to check back often over the next few weeks and place advance orders for your favorites at the usual 20% Off the MSRP with Free Shipping in the Continental U.S. until the first shipment arrives.

No comments:

Post a Comment